Many of our patients, first-timers, and veterans, often visit us without any idea of the type of treatment they may need from our chiropractor in Gilbert. They often imagine we might recommend standard chiropractic care or spinal adjustments for their whiplash treatment or other injuries. Dr. Carlow is a life-long Arizona native and loves his community. He wants to help you get the right treatment to put you on the path to recovery so you can enjoy a long and healthy life.
Our chiropractic team at Islands Chiropractic & Massage cares about finding the right treatment, or combination of treatments, to eliminate pain and set you on a course of healing and thriving. Following are just a few of the treatments we offer:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Sports injury chiropractic care
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Massage Therapy
There Are Several Benefits of Combining Chiropractic and Massage
It may not be too surprising to you to learn that massage therapy is a great complementary treatment to chiropractic care. You have probably felt great relief from pain from a professional massage, but when you add in corrective chiropractic care sessions, the benefits multiply. We combine these effective disciplines for injuries and conditions as varied as the neck, back, sciatica and whiplash treatment. Following are some of our favorite benefits of chiropractic and massage:
- Massage loosens up your muscles and improves blood flow, making you more relaxed and receptive to the benefits of chiropractic care.
- Massage stimulates nerve tissue to aid in overall recovery.
- Massage allows for greater flexibility to make each spinal adjustment more effective.
- Chiropractic care returns the natural alignment to your spine, and massage helps you relax after these important treatment sessions.
- The added flexibility of massage, combined with proper spinal alignment, helps to prevent future injuries and painful conditions.
Our Gilbert Chiropractic Team Can Help Determine the Best Whiplash Treatment for You
Do you believe you have an injury or condition we did not mention? Please contact us to find out about additional conditions and whiplash treatment combinations.